- March 7, 2015: Women’s Day of Prayer.
- March 15, 2015: Trip to Rockfort Mineral Bath. Transportation cost, time, etc.
- Moms in Touch.
THEME: WOMEN WITH A PURPOSE ON GOD’S MISSION/TOUCH A HEART, TELL THE WORLD.
Text: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. —Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)
Theme Song: Show me your way that I may walk with you.
Aim: To unite every woman in the church in a heart to heart ministry while reclaiming others for eternity.
Goals: To win at least ten souls for the year 2012-2013, and to reclaim missing members.
OBJECTIVES: To Nurture
- To encourage each woman to develop a deep relationship with Jesus.
- To enable women to grow spiritually through bible study and prayer.
- To provide the opportunity for every sister to realize her full potential in God.
- To help in the emotional, social and overall development of our women
- To equip women for their activities and projects for women in the Church and community.
- To train women in evangelism and witnessing using the gifts God has given them.
- To mentor our teens and young ladies
Opening our church/ homes to our neighbors, family and friends for fellowship and learning. Working in Cell groups reaching the sick, dysfunctional, homeless, jobless, those in pain and many others.
- To Help Every Woman Become Involved In Some Kind Of Ministry
- To Reclaim Fallen Sisters And Family Members
- To Reach Out To persons in Our Communities
METHODS TO ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVES
Small group Ministries ---
Prayer and Fasting, Prayer Groups, Prayer Breakfast, Prayer Sisters, Neighborhood Prayer, Pay Attention (Eaves Dropping) Bible Studies, Study Groups, Meditation, Visitation, Fellowship Support Groups, New Converts, New Mothers, Illness, Abuse.
Women Married To Non-Adventist, Single Mothers, Mothers, Parenting, Nutrition Exercise Healthy Lifestyle, Secret Sisters, Heart To Heart Witnessing, Missionary Contacts, Literature Distribution-Mail Contacts, Fellowship Lunch, Brunch, Birthday Month, Quarterly Recognition, Socials, Mini-Retreat, Picnics, Friendship Teams, Connecting through Conversation.
Spiritual Growth, Relationships, Sexuality, Job Performance, Management, Personal Development, Aging Gracefully, Healthy Life Style, Women Issues.
Working Closely With The Family Life, Youth, and Community Services Department on Community Projects and All Other Departments To Achieve Objectives.